- No weddings, no funerals.
- Sorry, no phone calls.
- It is my responsibility to make myself happy and to love and appreciate myself.
- Don’t discuss politics, religion, diets, or medicine with most people.
- “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
WORK RULES – CHARLIE MUNGER
- PRODUCT: “Don’t sell anything you wouldn’t buy yourself.”
- BOSS: “Don’t work for anyone you don’t respect and admire.”
- COWORKERS: “Work only with people you enjoy.”
- Get The Macros Right
- Then Focus on The Micros
- Remove First
- Then Add (slowly, carefully, and only if necessary)
- Eat (2-4 hours)
- Breathe (5-6 breaths per min)
- Quiet Mind
- Open Heart
- Think Positive Thoughts
- Feel Positive Emotions
- Follow My Bliss
FOOD, FOR ME
- No Fiber
- Right amount of animal protein per meal
- Right amount of easily digestible carbs like white rice
- No spices
WATER, FOR ME
- Water with 1/4 tsp of sea salt per 16 oz.
- Drink half my bodyweight in ounces, or likely more, rarely less.
- Adjust accordingly to suit body’s needs (energy, vitality, mental acuity, urine color, bowel types, skin and lip conditions), physical activity, climate, and amount of caffeine consumed.
MOVEMENT, FOR ME
- Strength Training
- Energy Work
- Low, Moderate, and High Intensity
- Bright Lightboxes: Serotonin
- Massage/Massagers: Dopamine, Serotonin, Endorphins, Oxytocin
- UVB Lamp: Dopamine, Serotonin, Endorphins, Vitamin D Sulphate, Cholesterol Sulphate, Nitric Oxide, Testosterone
- FIR Sauna: Dopamine, Serotonin, Endorphins, Oxytocin
- Near Infrared & Red Light
- Music (Fast, Loud): Dopamine, Adrenaline
- Cold Showers/Cold: Dopamine, Serotonin, Endorphins, Norepinephrine, Adrenaline, Cortisol
- Hot Showers/Hot Bath/Heat: Oxytocin, Endorphins
- Exercise: Of course, exercise is the best drug and tool of all time. Serotonin, Dopamine, Endorphins, Norepinephrine, BDNF, stress reduction, anxiety reduction, more happiness, confidence, self esteem.
- Think Good-Feeling Thoughts
- Drink Lots of Water
- Breathe Long, Deep, and Slow
- Remember (good-feeling memories)
- Pretend (good-feeling scenarios)
- Ignore (bad-feeling memories, scenarios, situations, thoughts)
- Notice (good-feeling qualities in the present moment)
- Think (good-feeling thoughts on purpose)
- Only goal is to feel good (joy) as much and as long as possible per day
- What to eat
- How much to eat
- When to eat
- What to drink
- How much to drink
- When to drink
- Just by being alive
- Physical Activities
- Mental Activities
- Purposeful Breathwork
- Environment (heat vs cold, humidity vs dry, climate, weather, light vs dark, sun exposure)
- Thermogenic Food & Supplements (increases body heat & metabolism)
- Thermogenic Gadgets & Hacks (heat, light, cold, fir sauna, nir & red lamp, uvb lamp, heaters, humidifiers, cold packs, cold showers)