FOREST BATHING (SHINRIN YOKU)
Six Healing Sounds (Balances Organ Energy)
Inner Smile Meditation (Builds Positive Energy)
Microcosmic Orbit (Circulates Energy) & Rainbow Meditation
Conserve Jing (Stops Energy Leakage)
Live according to my natural energy pattern, circadian rhythm, rather than fight against.
Melatonin levels start dropping at 7a and completely by 12p. Serotonin levels peak in evening, around 5p.
Marc Allen wakes by 11a. Putters around for 1-2 hours. Starts work around 1p. Doesn’t work on Mondays. Creative & rich. “In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect time.” All things are possible for the person who desires it and believes.
Early bird gets the worm, but I don’t like worms. Early bird gets the worm, but I can stay up til 4am and get the earlier worm.
Or schedule assuming I want to fit into a 9a-5p life:
Set Two alarms. Enjoy last 20 minutes of REM sleep. Keep pen & paper handy to jot down creative ideas
Drink water to start kick-start metabolism. Eat protein.
Do NOT drink Coffee yet.
Get some outdoor movement first. 5-15 minutes direct sunlight in the morning.
Plan what I will do when I shift into peak hours. Ideal time to gather thoughts.
Take care of busywork tasks, things that don’t require too much concentration or insight. Hydrate. If must eat, pure protein.
Take a short walk before eating to stimulate metabolism. 1/3 Protein + 1/3 Carbs + 1/3 Healthy Fats.
Work day starts now.
Now is the time to present ideas of peers.
Take a long walk. Gym.
Meet friends, pre-dinner drinks, socialize, family time.
Drink wine before or during meal but not after. Stay hydrated.
Have Fun (and Sex)
Best mood of the day. Relaxed, practical convo w/ family & friends. Sex releases good feeling hormones.
No more blue screens or regular lights. Red light is preferred. Can meditate, read, stretch. Shower and Bathe at night.
TYPES OF YANG ENERGY
- High Energy Music
- High Energy Shows (Movies, TV Shows)
- Bells, Symbols, Drums, Singing Bowls, Horns, Musical Instruments
- Singing, Yelling, Talking Out Loud, Humming, Chanting, Using Voice
- Hustle & Bustle of City Life, Busy Places, Mall, Concerts, Live Events
- Heating Pads
- Hot Shower
- Hot Bath
- Hot (Temperature) Drinks: Hot Water
- Warming (Energy) Drinks: Coffee, Cacao, Black Tea, Alcoholic Spirits, Red Wine, Mulled Wine, Jasmine Tea, Ayurvedic Tea, Ginger Tea
- Warming Herbs & Spices: chilis, black peppercorns, cinnamon, mace, nutmeg, cloves, coriander, cumin seeds, ginger, allspice, cardamom, cloves, coriander, mustard, red ginseng
- Hot (Temperature) Food: Cooked, Warm
- Warming (Energy) Food: lamb, chives, butter, ghee, beef, cherries, salmon, goat,
- Warming Essential Oils on Body
- Warming Essential Oils Diffused/Inhaled
- Warming Incense & Candles
- Vitamins: Niacin, B Complex, Vitamin D
- Exercise (Walk, Run, Lift Weights, Cardio, Yoga, Qigong)
- Clothes that preserve heat (layers, long sleeves, hat, gloves, scarves, masks, ear muffs, socks, shoes)
- Naturally Hot Yang Climate (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Full Spectrum Bulbs
- 10,000 Lux Lightboxes
- High Lumen LED Corn Bulbs
- More Lux & More Lumens
- UV Rays
- Infrared Sauna
- Bright Colors
- Bright Screens
- Red & Orange Light
- Warming Colors (Red, Orange)
- Super Bright Places (stores, buildings)
- Naturally Bright Yang Climate (Phoenix, Arizona)
EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE
Flexibility, suppleness. Fascia. Endorphins, dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin.
5-20-10 Energizing Breath
4-7-8 Relaxing Breath
Pranic Breathing = 6-3-6-3
Abraham-Hicks = 6 breaths per minute (3 slow breaths in, 5 quick breaths out)
HeartMath (5-6 breaths per min, focus on heart area, think about something you love, feel emotions of love and appreciation)
POSTURE & STATE
Meditation gives me energy through conservation of energy. And adds potential energy, similar to sleep. Regular thinking & overthinking uses up a lot of energy.
MIDDLE PILLAR MEDITATION
Easy self-healing modality. Builds energy.
TWIN HEARTS MEDITATION
Self-healing modality. Builds energy.
Self-healing modality. Qigong gives me energy through movement (motion), breathing (chemical, motion, elastic), stretching (elastic), standing & proper posture (gravitational), quieting the mind (conservation of energy), and visualization (a form of radiant/light energy).
VITAMINS, MINERALS, SUPPLEMENTS
Sea Salt, Minerals, Electrolytes, Water:
Proper amount of rest and good sleep important for energy. Adds potential energy.
Excessively Yin people can live in Yang climates (hot, sunny, dry) and environments (busy, urban, loud) to harmonize their energies. And excessively Yang people can do the opposite. ie: Lower rates of S.A.D as we get closer to equator.
All thoughts are energy.
Angels = God’s Thoughts = Good Thoughts.
Positive thoughts such as Unconditional Love, Enthusiasm, Cheerfulness, Eagerness, Optimism, Upliftment, Encouragement, Passion, Hope, Positive Expectation, Contentment, Happiness, Inspiration, Appreciation, Joy are forms of Positive Energy.
Positive emotions are the results of positive thoughts.
Positive energy is better than negative energy.
Positive energy heals and strengthens. Negative energy poisons and destroys. Gratitude increases, complaint decreases. Appreciation multiplies blessings. Love is kinetic energy that turns work into play.
TYPES OF ENERGY
- There is adding more energy, proper circulation of existing energy (removing blockages), and conserving energy (don’t expend more energy than is necessary).
Questions: Do I need more energy, to circulate the existing energy, or to stop wasting energy? Am I lacking certain types of energy while having an abundance of other types?
Two ways to circulate energy: physically and mentally.
- Two Categories of Energy: Potential Energy (Stored/Yin) & Kinetic Energy (Moving/Yang)
Yin people need more yang energy and yang people need more yin energy. Refer to personal experience or Paht Chee chart.
- Types of Energy: Thermal, Chemical, Nuclear, Electrical, Radiant, Light, Motion, Sound, Elastic, Gravitational.
- Thermal Energy: Sun, Sauna, Heaters, Heating Pad, Fireplace, Hot/Warm Food & Drinks, Electric Blankets, Hot Bath, Hot Shower. Clothes to Conserve Thermal Energy (hats, gloves, socks, layers, jackets, long sleeves). Kinetic energy.
- Chemical Energy: Food, Water, Oxygen, Drinks, Herbs, Supplements, Vitamins, Minerals, Medicine, Essential Oils, Chemicals. Potential energy.
- Nuclear Energy: Not necessary?
- Electrical Energy: Electrical Stimulation? ElectroAcupuncture? Regular acupuncture? Qigong? Kinetic energy.
- Radiant Energy: Electromagnetic Waves, Infrared, UV rays, radio waves, microwaves, mainly Sun. Kinetic energy.
- Light Energy: Sun, Lighbulbs, Hot objects, Bright Things. Is a form of Radiant Energy. Fastest form of energy. Kinetic energy.
- Motion Energy: Exercise, Walking, Movement, Wind, Flowing Water. Shower. Drink lots of water w/ sea salt (hydrolysis, Dr. Batmanghelidj) – maybe both motion energy & chemical energy. Driving? Pulling and pushing things. Sum of Potential & Kinetic energy.
- Sound Energy: Talking, Singing, Laughing, Humming, Chanting. Music, Loud Things. Bells, Singing Bowls, Tuning Forks, Drums. Less energy than other forms. Combination of Potential & Kinetic energy?
- Elastic Energy: Stretching, Compressing, Twisting. Yoga? Massage? Hanging from pull-up bar? Zero gravity chairs? Chiropractic? Potential energy.
- Gravitational Energy: Trampoline, Skydiving, Rollercoasters, Jumping, Standing. Potential energy.