Yo. What’s up man.
Time for another podcast.
The aim of the pod is to be as positive as possible. And to share stories & lessons I’ve been learning along the way. At the least, I hope the pod helps you pass some time.
1. How realtors & companies use contrast to get us to buy higher priced items
– how our family went to a terrible indian restaurant. the place was packed and they accidentally gave our reserved table to someone else. So we went to another indian place. This normally just ok high end indian restaurant felt like an amazing place this time due to the contrast of experiencing a terrible place first.
– similar to how a lot of companies do pricing. if two products are offered at different prices, people usually pick the lower priced one. If a third higher priced product is introduced, more people will pick the middle priced product.
– how smirnoff vodka sold more bottles by raising prices, rather than lowering (link)
– how realtors will show you a super high expensive place first so that the next regularly high priced place will seem like a bargain. they may also show you a terrible place first, so that the next place seems better.
2. How I’m overcoming self-consciousness during walks
[Click here to read more, dude...]